We are engaged in making obtainable performance-oriented Vertical 4 Pass Thermic Fluid Heater to the global market. We are associated with the league of #1 Manufacturers, Exporters, and Suppliers of Vertical 4 Pass Thermic Fluid Heater from Gujarat, India. Our products are appreciated for being highly efficient, durable and affordable.
- Vertical Four Pass Thermic Fluid Heater is combustion grate that gives you an assurance of the rated output on any solid fuel like coal, wood, lignite, husk, briquettes, pet coke, saw dust, bagasse, etc. without compromising on performance & efficiency. This reduces downtime leading to further increase in profitability.
- Every solid fuel has different physical and chemical properties, which influences the design and performance of the furnace in Thermal Fluid Heater. Different combustion systems are shown in above diagrams.
- Low-grade fuels are best handled using FBC technology to give good results. Thermal's unique design for efficient combustion suits different solid fuels like coal, lignite, wood, husk, pet coke, bagasse and biomass fuels resulting in to low operating cost, trouble free operation and lesser maintenance husk, agis best suited for some fuels with high ash content like low grade coal, paddy ro wastes etc.
- FBC technology ensures complete combustion, helps homogeneous mixing of fuel, maintains uniform bed temperature and leaves low un-burnt fuel guaranteeing 5 to 7% higher efficiency than any other combustion system. Options of In-Bed Tubes in Furnace are also available to control bed temperature & system performance.
- Fluidized Bed Combustion Technology is best suited for fuels like low grade coal, imported coal, paddy husk, petcock, etc with Auto feeding system of Over bed & Under bed into Furnace.
Salient Features :
- Multi Fuel Fired System
- Cost Efficient Unit
- Also with Latest FBC System
- Automatic Firing of Solid Fuel as similar to Oil & Gas
- Capacity : 600,000 to 10,000,000 kcal/hr.
- Temperature : upto 400©C
- Fuel : Coal / Wood / Lignite / Paddy Husk / Petcock / Saw Dust / Bagasse / Palm Oil Extracts / etc.